Which holiday type are you? [quiz]
Are you a beach diva or enthusiastic hiker? Find out where you should be heading this year with this quick quiz. You just need a pen and paper to write down all answers. Are you ready?
- How long are you planning your summer vacation?
- Practically the whole year.
- At least one month in advance to order a hotel, and travelling.
- I need just a week or less, planning makes me soo tired.
- I don´t think about it at all. I can still join my family or friends.
- What you need for an ideal holiday experience?
- Swimming with dolphins, riding four-wheelers or snorkeling.
- Summer flirt, beach disco and the perfect tan.
- I want to meet new people and see all historical monuments.
- Especially a lot of unexpected adventures, camping on the beach and tasting local dishes.
- What can´t be missing in your bag?
- The brochure with all available attractions and credit cards.
- Swimsuit and sunscreen.
- Quality camera and diary.
- First aid kit and a large backpack.
- Biggest holiday nightmare?
- Lost luggage
- What book would you pack into the trunk?
- The Great Gatsby
- Jane Austen
- The book about the city you are visiting
- Pocket dictionary
Most answers A: Luxury adventuress. You´re looking forward like a baby and you want to try everything they offer. Even if that means digging deeper into your pocket. The perfect destination for you will be Abu Dhabi, or Florida.
Most answers B: Beach diva. You´re keen on classic seaside destinations such as Greece, Italy or Egypt. Do not forget the hat, sunscreen and a good friend with whom you will chit chat about handsome animators.
Most answers C: Metropolis lover. Paris, London, Madrid. You don´t want to sit on your ass, but to get to know as many people and places as possible. When you get tired, you sit down to a small café and watch locals. Just don´t forget to buy a quality map.
Most answers D: Spontaneous chiller. Holidays are not a big deal for you. You´re planning to travel around the world with a backpack on your back. Wherever you´ll go, it will be a great adventure.